Dino-Roar Adventures this Easter!
Lightwater Valley Family Adventure Park in Ripon opens its gates for the Easter holiday period from 25th March as the Park promises a raft of exciting, absorbing and entertaining dinosaur-themed events and activities created to appeal to the under-12s and their families.
The Park’s loveable dinosaur characters, Jester and Jasmine and their cousin, Ebor the Dragon, have a new relative in town. Rex the Valleysaurus. Rex and friends will be guiding guests through an Easter holiday programme designed to entertain and excite. Dinosaur-themed attractions, all included in the admission price are:
The Crazy Cave Man UV Show in the Show Barn where guests can laugh, sing, and join in as stone-age puppets take to the stage
• Free Dino Facepainting – children can choose which dinosaur to be today
• Dino Egg Painting, twice daily in our Young Fun workshop, and take their creation home
• Rex's Story Trail. We need help to find Rex’s belongings that he lost on his way here. Find all the lost items on our interactive, digital trail to win an Easter treat
• Dino UV Disco with prizes for the best movers and shakers
• And Meet & Eat with Rex, the newest member of the Lightwater family, who enjoys nothing more than meeting guests...but if he's hungry, it may be a close encounter!
• Jurassic Adventure Golf – for an additional charge guests can navigate their way through 18 holes inhabited by terrifying predators
Lightwater Valley boasts over 40 rides and attractions, all of which will be open for the Easter holiday period. Hungry families can enjoy a variety of food and drink options, including the Big Fish Trading Company, serving Yorkshire’s best fish and chips; Luigi’s Pizza Restaurant; the Grill Café burgers; plus ice cream, donuts and lots more. And the Park’s gift shops offer a variety of souvenirs at pocket-money prices.
Lightwater Valley general manager, Victoria Williams says “We’re currently devoting all our time and effort into getting the park ready to welcome visitors at Easter. We can promise a day out filled with fun, entertainment and excitement and encourage mums, dads, grannies and grandpas to join in with their kids and enjoy everything we have to offer.”